Reference : 569718
Customer Service Executive
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 06/28/2019
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 06/28/2019
Who are we ?
Innovative? Customer Focused? Agile? Open and Engaging? Entrepreneurial? – The key attitudes and the way we like to work at Saint-Gobain. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the Customer Service Executive role.
This role is working with our Weber brand who manufacture and distribute a wide range of specialist industrial mortar products including renders, tile fixing, floor screed and wall insulation systems. We supply to a host of customers including builder’s merchants and contractors.
Due to our continued success we have a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service professional to join us at our site in Flitwick, Bedfordshire.
As Customer Service Executive you will be joining a team who provide the highest levels of service. You will enhance the customer journey and ensure orders are processed correctly, dispatched and received at the designated destination in the appropriate lead-times. You will provide first class customer account service and manage relationships in line with in service delivery targets and KPI’s. You will also work closely with the sales team to optimize business development opportunities.
What you will be doing in this role
- End to end management of accounts - order processing, coordinating deliveries, liaising with planning and logistics teams
- Delivering and promoting a best in class service in line with customer standards and expectations,
- Managing key relationships both with internal and external stakeholders
- Promoting a first call resolution by being able to answer product and service enquiries.
- Managing customer issues to achieve a speedy resolution – finding creative solutions where needed.
- Support the Customer Service function through the delivery of KPI’s and targets
- Have a focus on initiatives and ideas on how to enhance and develop service levels for your customers
- Endorsing a safe working environment for you, your team and the wider business
What kind of person are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. In addition to the five Saint-Gobain attitudes we shared at the start, suitability for the role is always key; does the following criteria sound like you?
In order to be successful in this role, you should have;
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced Customer Service environment, ideally at a Senior or Team Leader level
- Efficient and effective order processing skills.
- The ability to establish and maintain internal and external relationships
- Excellent IT skills – SAP knowledge would be a bonus
- Effective decision making skills
- The ability to react quickly whist maintaining attention and focus
- Great organizational skills with a can do approach
- High attention to detail skills
Who are Saint-Gobain?
Saint-Gobain was founded in 1665 to deliver a world first – the production of glass on an industrial scale we have continued to adapt and grow through providing innovate ideas, services and products to our customers. 350 years later we have a presence in 67 countries and employs 170,000 people worldwide. The UK & Ireland is home to over 30 of our well-known and respected businesses within the construction sector including: British Gypsum, Jewson, Weber, Graham and Glassolutions.
You are applying to work with Weber, this is one of 32 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that operate within UK and Ireland. Regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
Our Ambition as a business?
At Saint-Gobain, our goal is to ‘Create great living places and improve people’s daily life’. We design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Do you want to be part of this vision? Click apply, we would love to hear from you.
SAINT-GOBAIN ENCOURAGE AND WELCOME DIVERSE APPLICATIONS AND ARE COMMITED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/