Reference : 568341
Customer Support and Site Administrator
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 05/14/2019
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 05/14/2019
Who are we ?
Innovative? Customer Focused? Agile? Open and Engaging? Entrepreneurial? – Our key attitudes and way we like to work at Saint-Gobain. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the Customer support and site administrator opportunity.
How will you support us?
This role is working with Saint-Gobain Abrasives at our Stafford site. As part of the Customer Service team you will be the first point of contact for all visitors to our site, providing excellent administration, communication and sales support. You will;
- Deliver a world class experience for all visitors to the site, ensuring all arrangements are in place for customer visits. This will include travel, accommodation and refreshments arrangements
- Have responsibility for all arrangements concerning our centre of excellence and product training room, including the authorisation of permits to work and other Health & Safety requirements as required
- Have responsibility for all site administration including the coordination of incoming / outgoing post, the management and purchasing of consumable items for the site including stationery and also management of the site meeting rooms
- Support the company’s sales activity with processing of customer orders and assisting with the resolution of customer enquiries. You will also respond to customer enquiries received via social media, websites etc and will proactively contact targeted customers with sales related information.
What kind of person are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. In addition to the five Saint-Gobain attitudes we shared at the start, suitability for the role is always key; does the following criteria sound like you?
- Ideally you will have previous office administration experience
- You will have excellent communication skills, in all forms, and be committed to providing a world class experience for all visitors to the site
- With great attention to detail, you will have the ability to react to situations swiftly and have the agility to focus on more than one task simultaneously
- You will be competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, and familiarity with SAP would be advantageous
Please Note – we welcome applications from experienced candidates, however we would also consider this vacancy for an apprenticeship opportunity working towards the Business Administration Level 3 programme, please indicate this on your application if of interest.
Who are Saint-Gobain?
Saint-Gobain was founded in 1665 to deliver a world first – the production of glass on an industrial scale. We have continued to adapt and grow through providing innovate ideas, services and products to our customers. 350 years later we have a presence in 67 countries and employ 170,000 people worldwide. The UK & Ireland is home to over 30 of the most well-known and respected businesses within the construction sector including: British Gypsum, Jewson, Weber, Graham and Glassolutions.
You are applying to work with Saint-Gobain Abrasives, this is one of more than 30 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that operate within UK and Ireland. Regardless of which business you join, you will be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
Our Ambition as a business?
At Saint-Gobain, our goal is to ‘Create great living places and improve people’s daily life’. We design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Do you want to be part of this vision? Click apply, we would love to hear from you.
SAINT-GOBAIN ENCOURAGE AND WELCOME DIVERSE APPLICATIONS AND ARE COMMITED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/