Reference : 575600
Business Development Manager - Residential
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 01/15/2020
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 01/15/2020
Who are we ?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our passionate and knowledgeable Business Development Team as the Business Development Manager - Residential. This exciting role will see you managing and developing our House builder accounts gaining maximum value from our Housing agreements and market share through our value and product leadership proposition creating demand for new products and services.
What will you be doing in the role?
In the role as Business Development Manager - Residential you will be involved in;
- Health, Safety & Environment - Act and behave with Health, Safety and Environment in mind at all times.
- Account Management - Responsibility for the commercial success of Housing projects, working collaboratively with the House builder to ensure maximum commercial advantage and commitment through the supply chain, ensuring compliance across all sites with all specified system products.
- Networking & Relationship Development - Establishes and maintains an effective and constantly evolving network of contacts and stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure the voice of the customer and the market informs our decision & strategy and our activity is aligned to achieve common objectives.
- Regional Sales Meetings - Representing the customer at Regional Sales Meetings to promote the essential relationships and projects which require leveraging internally to ensure maximum return on investment whilst working collaboratively across all channels.
- Sales Strategy - Implements the sales delivery element of the Residential sector marketing plan, interacting across all channels and promoting to customers NPD and specific marketing strategies enabling us to achieve and maintain our market position as product leaders.
- CRM - Embed CRM as a product leadership tool ensuring data is accurate for both internal and external requirements.
- Value Proposition - Continually promote our value and product proposition to meet customer and business needs.
Am I what you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
For the Business Development Manager - Residential specifically it is important that you have:
- 5 O'Level/GCSE - Maths & English to minimum Grade C
- 3 years’ customer facing sales role Account Management (National & Regional) Commercial Negotiation
- Previous sales training Market Knowledge
What about the business you’ll be joining?
There are 32 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. Regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for British Gypsum – part of the Saint-Gobain group and the UK's leading manufacturer of plasterboard and plaster-based dry lining systems and products.
In Saint-Gobain, each woman and man is able to build a career without boundaries in a genuine and ambitious group. At British Gypsum we’re proud to support this promise and offer our people a world of opportunity, all the challenge they’ll ever need and colleagues with great pride in what they’re a part of.
Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What will you get in return?
As part of the wider Saint-Gobain group, British Gypsum is able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package.
In addition, you will have access to a career without boundaries - this could see you progressing within British Gypsum or in one of the other 30+ businesses in the UK. Progression in Saint-Gobain isn’t always upwards; talented employees also move into new and exciting functions or indeed overseas, to one of the 67 countries in which we operate.
The one thing you can be sure of is that you can have an exciting and varied career at Saint-Gobain, where only you set the boundaries to your success.
What do you need to do now?
We would love to hear from you. In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site.
No Agency CV’s please.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK (sponsorship is not available for this position).
SAINT-GOBAIN ENCOURAGE AND WELCOME DIVERSE APPLICATIONS AND ARE COMMITED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/