Reference : GBR08850
Customer Experience Improvement Executive
- United Kingdom , East of England , Flitwick
- Permanent / Regular
- Posting date : 09/25/2022
- United Kingdom Flitwick
- Permanent / Regular
- Posting date : 09/25/2022
Customer Experience Improvement Executive – Flitwick
‘Making the world a better home’ – Saint-Gobain’s purpose, we have a history spanning more than 350 years and have a responsibility to address the major challenges faced by humanity. We are on a journey to make the world a beautiful and sustainable place to live and have pledged to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2050!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join as a Customer Experience Improvement Executive with Weber where the role will be focussing on identifying opportunities to enhance service and wow the customer ensuring that Weber provides a World-Class service to its customers at all times.
As a Customer Experience Improvement Executive with Weber the main responsibilities are below but not limited to:
- Conducting customer research through various survey mechanisms as well as seeking out customer insights through other voice of customer channels.
- Feeding back into the business and stakeholders relevant customer insights to identify any changes and improvements that could be made.
- Collaborating with relevant teams & stakeholders and a third party research company, to manage and conduct the annual customer satisfaction survey and facilitating associated improvement projects.
- Further contributes to the identification of improvement activities, through journey mapping and root cause analysis, providing solutions and actively managing the solution into place.
- Being responsible for a number of projects and the associated teams & stakeholders. Ensuring projects have a clear objective, properly tracked and are delivered within time and budget.
- Develop the customer experience strategy in line with the business strategy and customer requirements to ensure Weber can deliver World Class service standards across the entire customer journey and lifecycle.
- Offering improvement ideas (based upon customer research and insight) to the business at all levels, creating the necessary business justification as required.
- Promoting and raising awareness of customer experience throughout Weber including holding workshops and producing and delivering training.
- Customer face to face visits and health check calls. Helping to offer them a more personalised experience, making it easy and effortless for customers to do business with us.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
To be suitable for the Customer Experience Improvement Executive with Weber you need to have:
• Previous customer focussed experience within a busy environment (mandatory).
• Previous project management experience (mandatory).
• Experience of dealing with escalated issues and being comfortable managing difficult conversations (mandatory).
• Natural passion for service excellence.
• Research and analysis (data analysis), customer trends experience and interpretation.
• Strong and proven ability to manage a busy and varied workload.
• Previous experience/exposure to working within an agile, service improvement environment (desirable).
• A practiced service professional that can demonstrate the ability to understand strategic intent and tailor their interaction with customers/stakeholders to deliver individual and relevant experiences intended to deliver the highest levels of service excellence (Desirable).
• Is competent in using and learning digital tools such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams.
• Experience at supervisor level where you were responsible for making decisions for effective resolutions (desirable).
There are 32+ fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Weber, under the Saint-Gobain Group, the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You in?
What are the benefits?
In addition to benefitting from a significant focus on your own personal development, you will also have access to:
• A competitive salary.
• Annual Company Bonus.
• Opportunities for career progression and development!
• A defined contribution pension scheme.
• Great discounts across high street chains, online stores and holiday agents.
• Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
• Access to a leading health and wellbeing portal.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a world class reputation? Then apply today!