Reference : 567660
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 04/30/2019
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 04/30/2019
Who are we ?
Innovative? Customer Focused? Agile? Open and Engaging? Entrepreneurial? – The key attitudes and way we like to work at Saint-Gobain. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the Marketing Specialist MRO & AAM (Europe) opportunity.
What impact will you have in this role?
This role is working with Saint-Gobain Abrasives where you will be responsible for supporting Saint-Gobain Abrasives in delivering its objective of becoming more a customer and channel focused organisation and supporting the growth of profitable sales; by conceiving, developing and implementing Pan-European strategic marketing solutions across Europe, Middle East & Africa (23 countries).
In the role as a Marketing Specialist you will;
- Work on a variety of marketing projects from all avenues- this can be anything from new product launches, strategic marketing campaigns across Europe and working closely with the customer- be the voice of the customer within the business
- Work collaboratively with a variety of functions (Country, Channel Management, SOA, Digital, Supply Chain) across the business to help to ensure the optimal experience for our customer and business.
- Work closely with the product team on new product launches and work on product aspects with them from guides to understanding local markets and what needs each may have
- Work on aspects of marketing like initiatives & product launches, brand support, video, digital, merchandising, packaging, customer journey mapping
- You will also look at building and supporting brand, this could be strengthening our placement within markets where we are known but equally markets where we are establishing a presence.
What kind of person are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. In addition to the five Saint-Gobain attitudes we shared at the start, suitability for the role is always key; does the following criteria sound like you?
In order to be successful in this role, you must have;
- Similar role with an understanding of marketing principles / practice.
- Familiar with E-Marketing and managing website content desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to make complex information relevant to all audiences.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint).
- Experience of content management systems (e.g.: Drupal) advantageous.
- Ability and flexibility to travel for projects around Europe
- CIM diploma- would be advantageous
Who are Saint-Gobain?
Saint-Gobain was founded in 1665 to deliver a world first – the production of glass on an industrial scale we have continued to adapt and grow through providing innovate ideas, services and products to our customers. 350 years later we have a presence in 67 countries and employs 170,000 people worldwide. The UK & Ireland is home to over 30 of our well-known and respected businesses within the construction sector including: British Gypsum, Jewson, Weber, Graham and Glassolutions.
You are applying to work with Saint-Gobain Abrasives this is one of 32 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that operate within UK and Ireland. Regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
Our Ambition as a business?
At Saint-Gobain, our goal is to ‘Create great living places and improve people’s daily life’. We design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Do you want to be part of this vision? Click apply, we would love to hear from you
SAINT-GOBAIN ENCOURAGE AND WELCOME DIVERSE APPLICATIONS AND ARE COMMITED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/