Reference : GBR04192
- United Kingdom , East Midlands , Nottingham
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 09/20/2021
- United Kingdom Nottingham
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 09/20/2021
Marketing Manager – Artex, Saint Gobain – Remote Working / Ruddington
At Saint-Gobain people matter to us, and we try to show that every day. As part of this, our aim is to create an enterprising and innovative working environment, where you have the opportunity to learn new skills, and develop your career. Did you know we have been awarded top UK & Global Employer 5 Years Running!?
This role is working with Artex, part of the Saint-Gobain group. Today, Artex operates as an essential supply partner of building materials to home improvement retailer’s decorator centres and merchants. The company focuses on delivering excellent customer service, providing a specialist multi-drop distribution service, and offering a wide range of products for both the trade and DIY markets including decorative finishes, building materials and specialist tools. The extensive product range is continuously developed to meet the needs of today’s demanding market.
The Marketing Manager Role is famous for owning the development and delivery of the brand, product and communications strategy and translating this into actionable outputs via the Marketing Team in our annual plans for the Artex brand.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- You will manage, motivate and develop the communication & products team so that they are capable and inspired to deliver their contribution to across the Business.
- Owns the long range Marketing Strategy in line with the overall business and Saint-Gobain strategies to maximise the profit contribution to the business.
- Champion the customer, representing their needs internally to influence business decisions and strategy.
- Owns the ins year marketing plan, supported from Brand, Communications, Promotional and Product activity, including the Artex Demo Van. To support the delivery of annual sales and budget targets.
- Leads and takes part in organisation-wide projects thereby enhancing the organisational ways of working and enabling the business to achieve its product leadership ambitions.
- Is ambitious, engaging & holds the customer at the heart of what they do.
- Has the passion to create and deliver fantastic marketing strategies.
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills.
- Confident managing cross functional and diverse teams.
- Project management and innovation skills.
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to influence at a senior level.
- Experience of managing marketing teams is essential.
- Experience of managing customer/product is an advantage.
- Advantage - experience of managing marketing communications
- Advantage not essential - Degree-educated in a relevant subject, ideally a business related subject
‘Making the world a better home’ – Saint-Gobain’s purpose, we have a history spanning more than 350 years and have a responsibility to address the major challenged faced by humanity. We are on a journey to make the world a beautiful and sustainable place to live and have pledged to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2050!
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days’ holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
An evolving world!
Saint-Gobain UK & Ireland is home to some of the best known and respected companies in the construction sector including Jewson, British Gypsum, Isover, Graham The Plumbers Merchant and Artex. We manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all.
We are an equal opportunities employer, we embrace diversity and are on a mission to make our organisation inclusive and accessible to all, we believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more.
We want to be a business that you’ll be proud to work for; one that is committed to improving people’s daily life, being responsible, doing the right thing, and to preserving the environment by embedding sustainability in all our businesses.
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can’t guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen.
Apply now to complete our quick application process and be a part of our future!