Reference : 576347
Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
- Fixed-term Contract
- Posting date : 02/06/2020
- Fixed-term Contract
- Posting date : 02/06/2020
Who are we ?
Innovative? Customer Focused? Agile? Open and Engaging? Entrepreneurial? – Our key attitudes and way we like to work at Saint-Gobain. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about our Digital Marketing Co-ordinator opportunity.
We design small parts which make a material difference on people’s lives. Our products are small but essential all over the world in many industries from slip clutch applications in electric car doors improving safety, to bearing mounts in motors improving efficiencies and saving electricity. We are a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative, high performance materials, with a global workforce of more than 195,000 employees representing over 64 countries.
Our innovation is fuelled by the challenges our customers and markets throw down. Are you a Digital Marketing Graduate or Student looking for a 12 months’ work placement or contract? We are looking for someone to assist and drive our digital and traditional marketing plans to meet our marketing objectives in line with the overall business strategy.
We are looking for people with experience in:
- Supporting the planning and implementation of recommended changes to web based SEO/SEM, email and social media and multichannel campaigns
- Planning and maintaining company websites and social media presence in line with the digital strategy
- Collaborating with key people in the business and external stakeholders to create landing pages with relevant content and optimise the user experience
- Supporting the planning, execution and management of digital campaigns (including but not limited to creating SEO optimised content across the entire digital infrastructure, designing and uploading website content, preparing email shots and updating social media, etc.)
- Engaging with SEO agencies to ensure SEO of current and new content is effective in driving leads
- Assisting with the development, execution and monitoring of promotions
- Measuring the performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing campaigns’ performance (ROI and KPIs)
- Managing the production of digital marketing materials and communications as required
- Organising and attending events such as trade shows and exhibitions
- Supporting our business partners with appropriate content for their websites
- Maintaining and updating company databases
- Understanding digital platforms such as Google Analytics, Hootsute, JHotjar and e-mail and survey market platforms such as Mail Chimp, GetResponse and Survey Monkey
- Complying with SGA’s requirements for Safety, Health and the Environment
- Any other activities commensurate with the nature and level of the role
Working in an engineering and innovative environment, we are looking for exceptional candidates whom are educated to degree level or equivalent in Digital Marketing or a similar field and ideally with some marketing experience. However, we would also consider a third year work placement for the right candidate.
We are looking for people who are commercially-minded marketers with excellent customer focus and an understanding of the technical elements of digital marketing channels to drive SEO strategy as they will play a pivotal role in driving the business’s growth and engagement via online strategies. They should also be familiar with social media platforms and how to effectively use them and be confident in capturing, analysing and reporting on data.
If this role sounds like you, please upload your CV to https://joinus.saint-gobain.com/en and we will be in touch to let you know the next steps.
Closing date for applications is Friday 6th March 2020
SAINT-GOBAIN ENCOURAGE AND WELCOME DIVERSE APPLICATIONS AND ARE COMMITED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/