Reference : 565769
Commercial Coordinator (PART TIME)
- United Kingdom Humberside
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 02/28/2019
- United Kingdom KINGSTON UPON HULL
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 02/28/2019
Who are we ?
Innovative? Customer Focused? Agile? Open and Engaging? Entrepreneurial? – Our key attitudes and way we like to work at Saint-Gobain. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the part-time Commercial Coordinator opportunity.
How will you support us?
This role is working with Glassolutions Hull - part of the Saint-Gobain group and is the largest processor and distributor of glass in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for a part-time Commercial Coordinator to join our passionate and knowledgeable team. You will work 20 hours per week over 5 days with potential to become full-time in the future for the right candidate. The successful candidate will provide support in sales, customer service, order quotes and order entry. In the role of Commercial Coordinator, you will;
- Generate enquiries and sales opportunities from pre-existing customers
- Work with the customer to meet their needs, wants and challenges
- Act as the contact point for internal stakeholders to ensure any potential service failures are addressed and communicated to customers or escalated to the Branch Manager
- Be responsible for the entering, processing and progress of customer orders in accordance with the company policy
- Understand customer logistics and delivery requirements
What kind of person are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. In addition to the five Saint-Gobain attitudes we shared at the start, suitability for the role is always key; does the following criteria sound like you?
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Are IT literate and competent to intermediate level in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Have excellent customer focus, and are passionate and determined to support a sales environment.
- Have Strong analytical, administrative and organisation skills, and great attention to detail
- Good time management skills, with an ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and at the same time are able to multi-task
What will I get in return?
As well as a competitive salary and pension you will also have access to flexible benefits which can be tailored to suit your needs, these include;
- Share schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Competitive maternity/paternity polices plus many more!
Who are Saint-Gobain?
Saint-Gobain was founded in 1665 to deliver a world first – the production of glass on an industrial scale. We have continued to adapt and grow through providing innovate ideas, services and products to our customers. 350 years later we have a presence in 67 countries and employ 170,000 people worldwide. The UK & Ireland is home to over 30 of the most well-known and respected businesses within the construction sector including: British Gypsum, Jewson, Weber, Graham and Glassolutions.
You are applying to work with Glassolutions this is one of more than 30 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that operate within UK and Ireland. Regardless of which business you join, you will be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
Our Ambition as a business?
At Saint-Gobain, our goal is to ‘Create great living places and improve people’s daily life’. We design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Do you want to be part of this vision? Click apply, we would love to hear from you.
SAINT-GOBAIN ENCOURAGE AND WELCOME DIVERSE APPLICATIONS AND ARE COMMITED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/