Reference : FRA19286
Apprenticeship - Product Owner (H/F)
- France , Ile-de-France , Courbevoie
- Contrat d'alternance
- Technical Production
The Technology and Industrial Performance (TIP) Department as a central team in charge of Industrial Performance roadmap, standards and benchmarking, R&D programs (Products and Process) for Construction, Strategic Investments, Capacity Allocation among countries and Excellence Programs, is looking for a Product Owner to participate in the development and deployment of applications for Saint-Gobain factories.
Reporting to the Digital Project Manager OPEX, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Follow the development of the applications (writing tickets in Jira, planning and following the development sprints, testing the developments)
- Deploy the applications in the factories, collect their feedbacks and monitor the KPIs (number of factories deployed and number of active users)
- Prepare and lead steering committees with the various stakeholders to share the status of each development
- Write user guides and organize user training sessions
Close collaboration with development teams and users is necessary for the success of projects.
- Engineering or business school or equivalent
Experience/Knowledge/Technical competencies :
- A first significant experience in the management of IT projects and/or application developments
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of the Agile Scrum method
- Advanced written and spoken English (90% of interactions will be in English)
- Perfect command of Power point, Excel, Outlook, Teams et Sharepoint
- Knowledge in UX/UI design appreciated
Skills and Abilities :
- Be able to work in an international environment
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Ability to listen
- Rigor and organization
- Good interpersonal skills
Who are we ?
Worldwide leader in light and sustainable construction, Saint-Gobain is present in 75 countries with more than 166,000 employees. Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and services for the construction and industrial markets. These solutions are found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and sustainability while meeting the challenges of the decarbonization of the world of construction and industry, the preservation of resources and rapid urbanization.