Reference : FRA21347
Distribution Sales Manager H/F
- France , Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes , Lyon
The Distribution Sales Manager (DSM) is tasked with building collaborative partnerships with Distributors and developing sales within the assigned geography.
- manage an existing customer portfolio, identify new target accounts in his or her territory, establish and communicate a detailed sales plan.
- manage and achieve an assigned sales budget as well as to respond to technical application questions.
- sell products, services, and solutions to his or her accounts through a consultative sales process for industrial applications.
- tracks project pipeline and effectively communicates on progress and needs to the customer and inside the organization.
- work closely together with the assigned Application Engineers and Marketing Managers to identify and engage with potential prospects, understand their requirements, increase their understanding for ICS products, services, and solutions as well as for the development of new products and foster sales growth through regional expansion.
- defines the level of interaction with key distributors and frame such relationship in contracts with the aim to expand the business.
- identifies and introduce new digital tools to support distributors and resellers, leverage renowned brands and support the business to implement the e-business strategy.
- drive margin optimization by moving the business toward high value-adding applications while also meeting volume objectives essential to balancing the operations at existing sites.
You have a significant similar experience in industrial sales BtoB.
You have a strong ability to work with diverse distributors (online sales, specialist, “traditional”, etc.), specify products, help identify and quantify opportunities for the business.
You will have to travel to visit distributors and sometimes also the end customers to foster sales growth (Europe and Africa).
You have the ability to understand a vast diversity of product portfolio and different type of distributors.
You will also needs to work effectively as part of a multi-functional team involving sales, engineering/R&D, operations, customer service, technical services, marketing, quality, validation, etc.
Be fluent in english is mandatory, German and French is a plus.
Thi job opportunity is available in home-office.
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain Life Sciences designs and produces high-performance, innovative polymer solutions and components across a wide range of industries, including biopharma, medical, food and beverage, personal care, electronics, and other industrial and consumer sectors. Our unique service offering is the peace of mind we provide customers – built on deep material expertise, our ability to co-develop and manufacture custom solutions, a global manufacturing footprint, and comprehensive knowledge of quality and regulatory standards worldwide.