Reference : 579232
Marketing Digital Project Leader (H/F)
- Posting date : 06/30/2020
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 06/30/2020
The missions of the Digital Marketing Operations team (DMO) is to Support SG local businesses efficiently in the implementation and optimization of mutualized digital marketing solutions:
- Co-design, Develop & Deploy global Digital Marketing solutions
- Optimization and Evolution of the current DM ecosystems
- Identify local good DM practices, share and deploy
- Maintenance and Support for local digital teams
- Insure compliance of global DM tools with IT guidelines and GDPR standards
- Explore new DM trends and tools (POCs)
As a member of the central Digital Marketing team, you will be in charge of managing projects of different natures (websites, mobile applications, eshops/ecommerce) for various activities (Gypse, Insulation, Mortars, Building Glass…) and in an international environment.
Your role will be particularly related to eshops and e-commerce applications.
You will develop new digital applications on a project basis with an agile mindset and methodologies: customer centricity, test-learn-respond with business objectives in mind. You will work with pilot country-based entities to identify common user needs and best features to answer to these, define and deliver a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to be further enriched through user test iterations.
Deploying new digital applications or enhanced features to the various countries and activities of the group will be a key part of your mission.
e-shops & e-commerce:
online selling is becoming a key channel in the local businesses strategy, even more in this post-COVID environment, which sees a clear acceleration in the digitalization of our customers’ journeys.
Support & continuous improvement:
You will be responsible for improving on a constant basis existing digital applications so that they better answer the local customer needs (both end-users and our country backend users) and achieve the local business goals.
Data and conversion:
‘If you don’t measure it, you can’t improve it’: you will work on any feature enhancement with tagging in mind, so that gathering data and being able to set KPIs to achieve goals become a reflex.
20% travels (to be assessed in line with Saint-Gobain travel policy)
You Graduated from Masters’ level in Marketing/Business and/or Web/IT (min. MSc level) with an operational experience (min 5 years) and multi-project management know-how.
Knowledge /Experience /Technical competencies
• proven Project Management experience within Digital Marketing
• Operational experience in Website/App project implementation (min 5 years)
• Proficiency in CMS backend management (Drupal is a plus), ecommerce modules, Google analytics, solid SEO base.
• Knowledge of hosting solutions and problematics (cloud infra, sizing, performance & security)
• International experience