Reference : FRA02136
Product Sustainability Manager
- France , Ile-de-France , Courbevoie
- Posting date : 09/02/2021
- France Courbevoie
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 09/02/2021
With the other members of the Product stewardship team (6 members), the Product Sustainability Manager supports the deployment of Life Cycle Assessments, the scale-up of eco-innovation and heath transparency and the implementation of the sustainability roadmaps in the group.
In addition, the Product Sustainability Manager provides direct support to business units by answering customer requests, and also contributes to increasing the level of empowerment on sustainability in Saint-Gobain.
· LCA, EPD and environmental data processing and analysis: The Product Sustainability Manager performs Life Cycle Assessments (LCAs) of Saint-Gobain products in order to support eco-innovation projects or to develop Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs). He/She also consolidates, processes and analyses environmental data at product, plant, country or business unit level to help the definition of sustainability strategies and objectives.
· Eco-Innovation: The Product Sustainability Manager helps to develop eco-innovation trainings, tools and procedures to mainstream sustainability in the innovation process. He/She contributes to the maintenance and update of SCORE, the Saint-Gobain tool to assess the sustainability performance of construction products. He/She takes part in eco-innovation projects in collaboration with Marketing, R&D and Purchasing.
· Health Product Transparency: The Product Sustainability Manager helps to raise awareness on Health Transparency in the Group and contributes to develop documents providing information on the chemical composition of Saint-Gobain products.
· Sustainability roadmaps (CO2 roadmaps): The Product Sustainability Manager supports countries, business units and central teams (R&D, Industry, Purchasing…) to design and implement their sustainability roadmap. He/She is particularly involved in CO2 roadmaps and provides calculation tools and data for the assessment of scope 3 emissions.
Graduated from Master degree specialized in sciences, you have a professional experience of 5 years minimum with an experience in sustainability and an advanced practice of Life Cycle Assessment. You have appetence and skills for data processing and analysis and you are in capacity to manage simultaneously a wide variety of matters and projects. Since you will interact with many different teams and businesses all over the world, both your communication skills and a good level in English and French are needed. To succeed in this position, you need to be organized, innovative, result and customer-oriented.
Who are we ?
In line with the Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) priorities, the Sustainable Business Development team helps Saint-Gobain and its businesses to capture the full potential of sustainability as a major growth and differentiation driver, both at global and local levels, and in particular on the construction markets.
Within the Sustainable Business Development team, the Product stewardship team helps the Saint-Gobain businesses to improve the sustainability performance of their products’ portfolios and to deliver robust and transparent information regarding the environmental and health impacts of their products.