Reference : FRA10523
International Product Manager - Interior Insulation Solutions
- France , Ile-de-France , Courbevoie
- Posting date : 07/05/2022
- France Courbevoie
- Permanent / Regular
- Posting date : 07/05/2022
As an International Product Manager for insulation solutions, you will be part of the Innovation & Offer team, belonging to the central Marketing and Development department.
You’ll define and propose the product strategy for your perimeter Interior insulation and renovation, support countries to improve their portfolio management and foster innovation by collaborating efficiently with other Saint-Gobain teams.
The main purpose of your role is to:
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the perimeter, Interior Insulation and Renovation (customer segments & needs, competition, technical knowledge, jobsites, applications, integration in construction, ...)
- Define and propose the product & solutions strategy through market analyses to capture trends and competition moves, contribution to norms/regulation orientation
- Be the natural point of support for countries – Help countries to identify ways to grow with the perimeter ranges
- Follow sales with local marketing, purchasers and suppliers
- Work on certifications for international ranges
- Drive strategic innovation projects: Involve Pilot countries to identify trends and customers’ needs and translate these into a Marketing Book of Specifications for (international) ranges and solutions with, each time possible, a strong focus on differentiation, sustainable development and added value for customers
- Work closely with R&D, Operations and countries to deliver the performances on line with BoS
- Help countries (on demand) to develop new products/solutions, work out price positioning, value argumentation and training of local teams and local trainers
Support countries' portfolio management
- Challenge countries regarding their portfolio, help optimization, push for differentiation (sustainability & performance)
- Encourage countries sharing, countries cessions
You graduated from Business or Engineering degree, and you have 15 years experience in marketing with a minimum of 5-10 years in insulation business
You have an experience as a Senior Product Manager in insulation business for construction.
Results focused, you know how to manage a project and have a good knowledge of all development phases.
You are a team player and know how to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment
You have good negotiation skills and can find compromises
You are fluent in English both in active (speaking / writing) and passive way (listening / reading) and able to facilitate and lead meeting.
Travels: average 30%, peaks up to 50%, max.
You will be based in Paris region