Reference : FRA06548
Internship (6 months) – Communication & Marketing Intern
- France , Ile-de-France , Courbevoie
- Posting date : 07/29/2021
- France Courbevoie
- Posting date : 07/29/2021
-The job is based in Paris, la Defense, in the worldwide headquarter of Saint-Gobain.
-You will work in the “Sales, pricing, marketing Excellence department”, which is part of the Marketing & Development (International Marketing department of Saint-Gobain).
-Under the guidance of a senior manager, your mission will be twofold:
- Animation and administration of different Excellence Communities that are serving >50 countries with objectives to sharing experience, networking between countries and central team, and promotion of different Excellence team offers. The excellence community activities consist of:
- Online community meeting
- Physical community meetings
- Excellence Talks & Webinars
- Currently there are 4 running communities in Excellence team:
- Sales and pricing Community
- DIY Community
- Trade Marketing Community
- Loyalty Network Community
- More community could be established in coming year
- Assisting the development of Excellence department communication tools to the countries, including but not limited to:
- “Service offers communication” improvements both online and documentation
- Other communication tools to support department activities
- Studying in a marketing school / business school focusing in communication
- Ability to work full time in English – and connect with different cultures
- Skills in organization, highly skilled in digital tools, understand the communication process:
- Familiarity with office 365 tools is an advantage
- Previous experience managing online communities is an advantage
- Have experience/skills to produce visual information/ infographics
- Experience/ skills to use image or video editing software
- Familiarity and good level of using different Microsoft office apps (excel, powerpoint) is a must
- Strong interest in sales and marketing
You will work with a team of 9 internal international consultants conducting missions and delivering training all over the world for the company
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions for the construction, mobility, healthcare and other industrial application markets. Developed through a continuous innovation process, they can be found everywhere in our living places and daily life, providing wellbeing, performance and safety, while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and the fight against climate change.
This strategy of responsible growth is guided by the Saint-Gobain purpose, “MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER HOME”, which responds to the shared ambition of all the women and men in the Group to act every day to make the world a more beautiful and sustainable place to live in.