Reference : FRA08386
Alternance - Chargé(e) de missions environnement (H/F)
- France , Ile-de-France , Courbevoie
- Contrat d'alternance
- Posting date : 01/18/2022
- France Courbevoie
- Posting date : 01/18/2022
With the other members of the Life Cycle Assessments team, the LCA work-study candidate works the following topics and services:
- LCA, EPD and environmental data processing and analysis: He/She will help the member of the LCA team to consolidates and analyses environmental data at product, plant, country or business unit level.
- LCA and EPD Training: The LCA work-study candidate will help to organises and facilitates trainings to educate Saint-Gobain Business on LCA and EPD and to spread the use of LCA tools in the Group.
- Knowledge sharing: He/She contributes to share knowledge and increase the level of empowerment on LCA, EPD and eco-innovation in Saint-Gobain.
Eco-innovation: He/She could take part in eco-innovation projects in collaboration with Marketing, R&D and Purchasing.
- Master 1
- January/February 2022 , for 2 years
Knowledge /Experience /Technical competencies
- Knowledge on Environmental aspect on product and IT aspect is a plus.
- French and English (fluent)
Skills and Abilities
- Strong interest for sustainability topics and especially LCA
- Enthusiastic, dynamic
In line with the Group’s CSR priorities, the Sustainable Business Development team helps Saint-Gobain and its businesses to capture the full potential of sustainability as a major growth and differentiation driver, both at global and local levels, and in particular on the construction markets.
Within this team, the LCA team helps the various Saint-Gobain businesses in the different countries to deliver robust and transparent information regarding the environmental and health impacts of their products.
In this team, the LCA work-study candidate:
- Will help the LCA team to Performs Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) and Environmental Product Declarations (EPD),
- Supports the deployment of LCA via trainings and communication (EPD)
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions for the construction, mobility, healthcare and other industrial application markets. Developed through a continuous innovation process, they can be found everywhere in our living places and daily life, providing wellbeing, performance and safety, while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and the fight against climate change.
This strategy of responsible growth is guided by the Saint-Gobain purpose, “MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER HOME”, which responds to the shared ambition of all the women and men in the Group to act every day to make the world a more beautiful and sustainable place to live in.