Reference : FRA14675
Digital Application & Tools Team Lead
- Information Systems
- France , Ile-de-France , LA DEFENSE CEDEX
- Posting date : 06/29/2022
- Information Systems
- France LA DEFENSE CEDEX
- Permanent / Regular
- Posting date : 06/29/2022
Within Saint-Gobain's Group Digital & IT Organization, you will be part of the international Digital Solutions-Sales & Marketing team. You will be leading a dynamic and multi-cultural team to deliver and support complex tools & internal applications for the different brands of Saint-Gobain, and you will be reporting to the Head of Digital Sales & Marketing Solutions.
As the team lead, you will lead by example and have a strong experience in delivering complex digital projects. You also have solid technical experience to collaborate with the Delivery & Operations teams, and to promote continuous improvements in delivery quality. You’re passionate about Digital Applications and love to introduce new tools and methods for generating value for our businesses. You will also work closely with the key business customers, stakeholders, external partners and all groups within the organization to implement, evolve, support and own the solutions managed by the team.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage a team of Product Owners/Project Managers working on custom application (internal & external) projects with different Saint-Gobain brands.
- Increasing and grow the scope of the existing team and market, the till now not very known services, internally to generate value for our businesses.
- Financial accountability including estimation and forecasting of project developments together with the technical team.
- Resource planning and assignment of POs/PMs and Functional Consultants to different projects or business units.
- Lead stand-ups with Project Managers and effectively manage expectations of technical and Business stakeholders.
- Nurture a collaborative working environment for the team and measure success through KPIs.
- Use new agile and lean tools and techniques to help your team in their deliveries.
- Implement clear career development strategies for each team member, including clear objectives & milestones for their performance management.
- Establish continuous learning and training opportunities for the team to support the group’s vision and the career expectations of each team member.
- Act as a mentor and coach for your team members.
- Take ownership of the overall efficiency and quality of digital products and solutions delivered by the team.
- Implement industry best practice processes and quality measurements for the consulting and product management services.
- Engagement with Project Managers on delivery of specific project deliverables and assist in planning, tracking and execution of overall team roadmap.
- Work closely with the Technical, QA, and other internal teams to create a one-team approach.
- Work closely with Business Partners to understand and plan deliveries based on the overall portfolio objectives and business priorities - effectively plan and manage complex priorities based on risk and reward.
- Several years of experience in a comparable position ideally in a digital focus team or agency.
- The ability to absorb complex technical and creative concepts and communicate them effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Broad understanding of all aspects of information systems and expertise in at least one key area such as Web technologies, Big data, Mobile applications, UX/UI, CRM, PIM, etc.
- Technical knowledge in SQL language, .net, JAVA, Python, Angular or vue.js is a big plus.
- Proactive with keeping both own and team's skills up to date and maintain awareness of developments trends and techno.
- Acts as a Leader, involved in helping others grow, improving the team's performance, and creating an environment in which the members feel that they are part of the team.
- Profound knowledge in agile software development.
- Excellent communicator in English.
Who are we ?
About Saint-Gobain & Group Digital & IT :
At Saint-Gobain, our purpose is to ‘Make the world a better home.’ We are both manufacturers and distributors. Together with and for our customers, we design materials and solutions that have a positive impact on everyone’s life and provide well-being, quality of life and performance, while caring for the planet. Our materials can be found everywhere in our living places and daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications.
Group Digital & IT organization leads the diverse digital strategies of Saint-Gobain's global and local brands. The Digital Solutions team offers delivery roadmaps through Product Management, Projects deliveries and POC initiatives. The service will cover the functional areas: Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain & Industry and Corporate Digital Solutions.
Innovative. Customer Focused. Agile. Open and engaging. Entrepreneurial. These are our key attitudes and the way we like to work at Saint-Gobain.