Reference : 588020
Business Development Manager Electronics - Europe
- Germany , Nordrhein-Westfalen , NEUSS
- Posting date : 10/06/2021
- Germany NEUSS
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 10/06/2021
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for top-line sales and commercial growth of designated Direct and end user accounts in the Semiconductor Market. This is a Specialized Technical Sales position that concentrates on Co-Development with individual World Wide Customers on a direct basis or thru distribution as an WW Account Manager and with tool manufactures and Semiconductor FAB’s both individually and with Distribution personnel. Another responsibility is to handle the sales activities of Direct accounts and Distributor accounts as assigned.
- Responsible for the specification of Furon and Versilon product families to the Semiconductor market to key OEM customers, FAB’s and other customers in the Semiconductor market directly and thru key select distributors
- Maintains and grows existing customer base in the Semiconductor market and increases market share at key accounts by identifying new application opportunities and replacing competitive products by suppling solutions that include co-developed specific products for that customer that improves his system.
- Responsible for a Sales Budget within a territory along with identifying and closing Large Value Opportunities (LVOs).
- Work with WW (Multiple Plants- NA, Asia, Europe) Customer Service and WW manufacturing operations to provide accurate and timely information to customers about their PO’s, RMA’s and Quotes if problems arise to take it out of the normal flow between the factory and customer.
- With direction from the BU Management and Marketing negotiate new contracts, special pricing levels and pass along pricing changes to the appropriate customer base.
- Bachelor in Engineering or Business required, Masters preferred
- Experience selling or being involved at customer level in a technical position to the Semiconductor market involving fluid transfer applications of components and/or systems
- Excellent communication, presentation, computer, and organizational skills. Along with specific knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Office, Teams and Salesforce.
- Ability to multi-task and change work schedule due to competing and changing priorities which may include having to respond to customers in multiply time zones
- Self-Starter with ability to work autonomously at times.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
- Willingness to travel (internationally) up to 75% (Home Office based)
- Excellent language skills in German and English required
Who are we ?
Within the Electronics BU in Saint-Gobain Life Sciences, we understand the intricacies of the fluid control applications in the semiconductor industry and provide the best support to microelectronics OEMs by designing or co-developing components or subsystems that will enable them to build the most reliable chemical distribution system or wafer processing equipment and achieve optimum yield for their unique application.