Reference : FRA21886
APPRENTICESHIP – COMMUNICATION & VIDEO PROJECT LEADER (m/f/d) (in Aachen)
- Germany , North Rhine-Westphalia , Aachen
Your Tasks (but not exclusively)
- Communication Strategy and Event Organization
- Project Management Support
- Content Creation and Community Management
- Video Production and Motion Design
Feedback and Analysis
- Enrolled in a relevant degree program (Communication, Media Studies, Film Production, or related field)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 environment
- Experience with multimedia tools and in video production techniques
- Understanding of storytelling principles and visual aesthetics
- Familiarity with social media platforms and trends
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
Flexibility - home office and remote working, hybrid working models, work-life balance and various flextime models
Versatility - working in an international group that is at the same time characterised by a very entrepreneurial attitude
Health and safety - health measures, fitness offers, company doctor and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP Assist) for mental well-being as well as an employee assistance fund
Personal development and perspectives - tailored to your personal career, personal personnel development programmes, own e-learning platform, access to the Saint-Gobain Academy
We promote diversity - the promotion of women in management positions is a particular concern of ours
Sustainability orientation in accordance with our purpose "MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER HOME"
- Position based in Aachen (Germany).
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain Services Construction Products GmbH with its 3 business units Purchasing, Finance, and Information Systems exclusively provides services for Saint-Gobain Group companies.
Welcome to Saint-Gobain
"MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER HOME" - that is our purpose. We develop, produce and distribute materials and solutions for the construction sector and various industrial markets with our large brand portfolio in a continuous innovation process. As a global top employer with around 170,000 employees in over 70 countries worldwide, we combine sustainability and performance.