Reference : 565308
- Posting date : 02/14/2019
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 02/14/2019
- Inbound product marketing: champion the activities of communicating the product benefits, features and target markets to the internal teams such as sales, marketing, and production, to get buy-ins from executives and to create excitement around the product.
- Product definition and design: prepare the product statement, specifying what kind of job a product needs to achieve, which usually includes information on target market and customer, closest competitive option, product form, detailed description of product features and benefits, unique selling proposition, FFU-- covering the whole spectrum of user experience, system and performance requirements, sales and support requirements, etc.
- Product Development Management: drive product development activities by coordinating cross-functional teams including R&D, engineering, production, finance, supply chain, marketing, sales and other necessary support to develop and launch the product on-time and on-budget. This includes securing resources, creating project timelines, tracking progress against timeline, identifying critical paths, getting additional resources when needed, and communicating status to the executive team.
- Product Life Cycle Management: manage a product as it goes through its life cycle from introduction to growth to maturity, and eventually to decline, which includes tasks such as product positioning, pricing, channel, and promotion, product portfolio management, people development, competitive strategy, making build/buy/partner decisions, and identifying and developing partnerships.
- Follow the entity EHS rules, and comply with local governmental EHS laws and regulations to avoid fines and law violations.
- B.S. or B.S. in engineering required;
- Previous experience in marketing and/or business development and/or product management in industrial market preferred;
- Broadly knowledgeable about building plaster business, technology, and construction industry is a plus;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in both English and Chinese;
- Emergent leadership: able to step in and lead and step back and stop leading and let someone else take the lead when required;
- Think strategically and can articulate what you are, and are not trying to do ;
- Make wise business decisions despite ambiguity;
- Seek to understand root causes and get beyond treating symptoms;
- Re-conceptualize issues to discover practical solutions to hard problems;
- Exhibit bias-to-action and avoid analysis paralysis;
- Challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted and suggest better approaches;
- Concise and articulate in speech and writing;
- Minimize complexity and simply;
- Learn rapidly and eagerly with the ability to pull together disparate bits of information;
- Willing to help colleagues;
- Take ownership;
Who are we ?