Reference : 585927
- China , Hangzhou / 杭州 , Hangzhou
- Posting date : 05/05/2021
- China Hangzhou
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 05/05/2021
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with Sr. Managers, project sponsor and other stakeholders
- Depending on size of project prepare and hold defined project Start up workshop to establish, timeline, work packages, resource needs and project team alignment and commitment.
- Assign clear role and responsibility to the team- Ability to effectively manage multiple diverse cross-functional projects in a flexible and dynamic organizational structure.
- Drive, develop, or assist teams within maintaining focus on project success throughout the delivery cycle.
- Effectively communicate expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion, continuously manage objectives, and hold project team members accountable for delivery.
- Lead the project execution and delivery and help project teams maintain an overall project vision & Scope with supporting project plans.
- Issues Monthly Report that provides an overview of the state of projects regarding resources, expenses, and timeline. Leads confidently Steering presentations and reviews with International teams.
- Collaborates on construction management activities of contractors for expansion projects in line with the project scope, budget and schedule with LS Facilities teams.
- Identify and manage project dependencies, critical path items, and project risks.
- Support formulation and implementation of project management standards. Plan, schedule, and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Advocate best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Support formulation and implementation of project management and EEM processes.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential roadblocks, and devise contingency plans.
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders. Develop and deliver progress reports with transparency to management and other stakeholder including issue/action item logs, project status, and risks.
- Conduct post-project reviews and make recommendations for continuous excellence in project execution and delivery.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial or Process Engineering (Mechanical, building construction & execution, or similar field and / or Complex Project Management, or Organizational Development & change management
- 7+ years of experience in project management experience in a complex, matrixed, or multi-business environment. with cross functional teams. 7+ years' experience in expansions, Greenfields, machine CAPEX
- Ability to Read, Write, technically communicate in English.
- Experience with Construction & Machinery implementations & PM Processes
- Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Knowledge of ISO, GMP, and FDA requirements is preferred.
- Practical knowledge of both agile and non-agile project methodologies.
- Experience managing projects to include some exposure within software/application development or IT infrastructure related.
- Different certification and standard and modern Project Management, Change management, Project Team building and leadership
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate a team. Must be able to work well in an international team environment, adapt to change and obtain the ability to directly influence in a positive manner.
- Strong Methodology for continuous improvement, Strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills
Who are we ?