Reference : VIE00235
VIE - Junior Purchaser - H/F
- Switzerland , Aargau , Baden-Dättwil
- VIE (European Citizens)
Why do we need you ?
In an environment of change, our Purchasing team is looking for a new Purchaser to strengthen the capabilities of our department, and to ensure long and short-term availability of resources to fulfill our sales objectives.
Under the supervision of the head of Purchasing, the VIE will be in charge of the selection, negotiation and choice of suppliers. The objective is to create advantages for the company in consideration of the Group strategy as well as the purchasing policy of Saint-Gobain Weber AG.
As a VIE, you will also be responsible for the independent implementation of your activity in compliance with the existing standards and checklists.
- Coordination and tracking of tenders, enquiries and bid analyses,
- Negotiation support for conditions with key suppliers,
- Further development of purchasing processes and interfaces (processes),
- Ongoing review of supplier data including SAP-Key figures update,
- Monitoring of contract fulfilment,
- Evaluation of suppliers,
- Determination and realization of purchasing potentials,
- Ongoing search and selection of high-performance suppliers,
- Rolling analyses of suppliers and planning of cost optimization.
This is an 18-month mission.
Is this job for you ?
- Master’s degree in Business School with a specialization in Purchasing,
- An appetite for technical products is an advantage,
- Knowledge in SAP will be appreciated,
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills,
- Open minded & curious to learn,
- Solid language skills in German (level B1-B2) and in English (B2 minimum).
We will be delighted to meet you, don’t hesitate to apply!
A little more about us
At Saint-Gobain Weber Switzerland, Building shells and in particular facade constructions belong to our long-standing core competences. In Switzerland, we have processed over 35 million square meters of MARMORAN facades to date. This enables us to reduce energy consumption, costs and greenhouse gases and to ensure efficiency in construction.
Over 50 years ago, we pioneered the introduction of maxit dry mortar silos including a logistics system. More than two decades ago, we revolutionized the processing of underlay floors. With the innovative Mixmobil technology from Kirchhofer Floor Systems, hundreds of square metres of self-levelling underlay floors can be installed within a few hours, without bowls and without reworking.